Refreshing Liquid I.V.: A New Look in the Hydration Market

Liquid I.V., under the umbrella of Unilever, has unveiled its inaugural brand refresh, boasting a contemporary visual identity and vibrant color scheme, as per a recent announcement.

The rebranding initiative, set to gradually debut across shelves throughout the year, showcases the brand’s practical advantages and diverse flavor offerings. Featuring an updated logo, revamped color palette, more assertive typography, and imagery spotlighting its “true-to-fruit” flavors, the overhaul aims to captivate consumer attention.

Complementing this transformation is Liquid I.V.'s summer campaign for 2024, “Tear. Pour. Live. More,” characterized by a dynamic 60-second flagship advertisement depicting two hikers seemingly propelled by water-powered rocket boots upon using the product. This initiative also encompasses partnerships at major events and on-the-ground marketing endeavors. The rebrand follows a broader trend in the wellness and better-for-you beverage sector.

Liquid I.V.'s CEO, Mike Keech, emphasized the significance of this brand refresh, heralding it as a pivotal moment in the company’s journey towards growth and innovation. He noted, “The new look and feel reflect our commitment to enhancing lives through innovative hydration solutions.”

This strategic revamp positions Liquid I.V. to resonate with a broader consumer base, particularly younger demographics seeking wellness-oriented hydration solutions. With the water enhancer market projected to soar to $4 billion by 2032, various players are revamping their strategies to engage Gen Z consumers.

The accompanying summer campaign, highlighted by the energetic 60-second spot featuring soaring hikers, will also feature out-of-home advertisements, social media content, and a shortened version airing during prominent sporting events. Moreover, Liquid I.V. will debut its first-ever national field marketing initiatives at key events, including Neon Carnival and music festivals like Bonnaroo and Lollapalooza.

3 Likes

Wow, I’m loving the new look for Liquid I.V.! The vibrant colours and refreshed logo really make it stand out. And that summer campaign sounds super exciting
What prompted Liquid I.V. to undergo a brand refresh, and how do they intend to engage consumers with their summer campaign and updated visual identity?

1 Like

I’ve seen Liquid I.V. around, but I had no idea they were undergoing such a major transformation. The summer campaign sounds like it’s going to be super cool., how do you think this rebranding will help Liquid I.V. stand out even more in such a competitive market?

1 Like