Social Change Resources for UK University Students

Are you eager to channel your creative skills towards addressing pressing social issues? Look no further! Here’s a roundup of fantastic resources and organisations tailored just for you:

• NACUE (National Association of College and University Entrepreneurs): NACUE supports student-led societies and projects across the UK. They offer guidance, funding opportunities, and networking events for students interested in using their creativity for social impact.

• Enactus UK: Enactus empowers students to make a difference in their communities through entrepreneurial action. Their projects focus on sustainability, social enterprise, and innovation, providing a platform for students to apply their creative skills to real-world problems.

• Student Hubs: Student Hubs operates in several UK universities, connecting students with local volunteering opportunities and social impact projects. From community outreach to environmental initiatives, they offer a diverse range of projects to get involved in.

• Ashoka U: Ashoka U supports universities in fostering a culture of social innovation and entrepreneurship. They offer resources, workshops, and fellowships for students interested in driving positive change through creative solutions.

• The Do-It Trust: The Do-It Trust connects volunteers with charities and social organisations across the UK. Students can find opportunities to contribute their creative skills to projects addressing issues such as poverty, education, and mental health.

• UK Youth: UK Youth provides a platform for young people to get involved in social action and advocacy. Through their programs and campaigns, students can use their creativity to amplify their voices on issues that matter to them.

3 Likes

These are such great sources! I would definitely check out The Do-It Trust. Have you used any of these?

1 Like

I’ve always been passionate about using my skills to tackle social issues, and it’s so inspiring to see organisations like NACUE and Enactus empowering students to do just that.

I’m glad you found the sources helpful! Yes, The Do-It Trust is definitely worth exploring. I’ve used some of these sources myself and found them quite informative. Let me know if you need any recommendations!

1 Like

It’s truly inspiring to witness organizations like NACUE and Enactus harnessing the power of student skills to drive positive change. Your passion for tackling social issues aligns perfectly with their mission.

2 Likes

Will do​:hugs::grin:

2 Likes