Top 10 Marketing Podcasts to Explore in 2024

Finding the right marketing podcast can be a daunting task. With over a thousand options available on platforms like Spotify, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed, I’ve compiled a list of the top 10 marketing podcasts you should consider tuning into in 2024.

1. How I Built This for inspiring stories
  2. The Marketing Millennials for case studies
  3. Online Marketing Made Easy for online business owners
  4. Exit Five for B2B marketers
  5. Content Callout for content marketers
  6. Social Media Marketing for social media marketers
  7. Market Your Genius for diverse topics
  8. Marketing School for bite-sized episodes
  9. Hidden Brain for understanding human behavior
  10. Under the Influence for narrative storytelling
  11. Ethics in Marketing for exploring humanity in marketing

Now, let’s delve into what makes each of these podcasts stand out.

What to Look for in the Best Marketing Podcasts

Choosing the right podcast is a personal decision, but there are some key factors to consider:

1. Content Alignment: Ensure the podcast’s content aligns with your goals and interests. Whether you seek inspiration, specific tactics, or industry insights, choose podcasts that cater to your needs.
  2. Preferred Format: Decide on your preferred format, whether it’s audio-only, video, or transcripts. Look for podcasts that offer supplementary materials like episode outlines and downloadable guides.
  3. Engaging Hosts: The host’s style can greatly influence your listening experience. Whether you prefer solo hosts, duos, or interview formats, find hosts who resonate with you.
  4. Thoughtful Editing: Well-edited podcasts enhance the listening experience. Look for shows with clear episode overviews, relevant audio clips, and engaging storytelling.

To make the most of marketing podcasts:

• Keep a notepad handy to jot down insights and ideas.
  • Search for episodes on specific topics relevant to your interests.
  • Utilize episode extras such as transcripts and downloadable guides.
  • Look for inspiration beyond marketing podcasts to gain fresh perspectives.
5 Likes

There’s so many marketing podcasts that is hard to choose. This list is a lifesaver!! Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

I will recommend these to my cousin who’s studying marketing

2 Likes

It’s amazing how podcasts can be both entertaining and educational. Will check out a few of them for sure. Which one would you recommend the most?

1 Like

How I Built This

1 Like

Will check it out😁

1 Like