My Top 4 favourite study youtubers growing up /Current

Ruby Granger
Growing up, Ruby Granger was certainly a role model and study inspiration to me. She gained popularity through her YouTube channel where she shares study tips, organization techniques, and advice on personal development, particularly aimed at students. Ruby is known for her intelligent and articulate explanations, and practical strategies for academic success. I would definitely recommend her videos to students embarking on their academic journey, especially their GCSEs and A-levels , as she provides excellent advice and tips online. In addition, I found her videos and study with me videos to be super motivating and productive especially on my own academic journey.

Unjaded Jade

UnJaded Jade is the online pseudonym of Jade Bowler, a popular YouTuber and social media influencer known for her educational content, particularly focused on study tips, productivity advice, mental health, and personal development. I have always enjoyed her videos and her different study technique’s . My favourite would have to be the blurting method which has been a personal gamechanger. This is when you write down everything you can remember and then add anything you forgot in with a red pen. Not only is this an excellent technique to retain information, it helps you to figure out what you do and do not know, making study sessions far more efficient.

IBZ Mo
Ibrahim embarked on his journey as an Influencer by creating lively and humorous vlogs while studying at Cambridge University. His aim was to encourage, educate, and uplift non-traditional and underprivileged students, motivating them to consider applying to leading UK universities. Ibrahim’s online content quickly gained popularity among hundreds of Oxbridge students and thousands of others across the UK, who found it to be a valuable source of inspiration. As a south Asian myself, I felt that Ibrahim was the very representation we needed in the study space and his comedic intros and videos certainly made studying more interesting then it seemed to be.
James Scholz

James Scholz is known from his online study with me style YouTube videos. His videos have been so effective in helping me concentrate and being able to study for long periods of time, especially when I needed to get work done. I also love his cat who frequently makes appearances and makes the streams far more interesting. If your someone who procrastinates and struggles to get work done, definitely consider following one of his videos.

Who is your favourite Study Youtuber?

5 Likes

It’s amazing to hear about your favourite study YouTubers! While I appreciate the contributions of all these influencers, I particularly resonate with Ruby Granger’s approach to study tips and personal development. Her practical strategies and articulate explanations have been great :smile:

1 Like

Have used Jade’s pen method for a while. Definitely one of my favourites😁

1 Like

nice! thanks for the recommendation

1 Like

i love watching elly belly!

1 Like