The Rise of Crypto

Do you invest in crypto? Do your friends invest in Crypto? As someone who is a beginner at investing, I’ve never tried investing in high-risk investments like crypto but it seems like it is a trend that is here to stay - businesses/funds are even discussing how to incorporate crypto into their investment strategies.

This article is useful in learning about how crypto may evolve in the future. The Crypto Question: Bitcoin, Digital Dollars, and the Future of Money | Council on Foreign Relations.

4 Likes

The whole debate on their impact is pretty intense, with the pros and cons. What’s your take on it? Do you think cryptocurrencies are more of a game-changer or a potential risk to the financial system?

1 Like

I have never invested in crypto, mainly from the lack of understanding. Will definitely read the article to maybe learn a bit more about it!

1 Like

definitely important to note that crypto is super high risk and volatile!!

2 Likes

what do u invest in

3 Likes

i invest in S&P and mostly big name stocks like Meta, Google etc what about you? :slight_smile:

1 Like

i think its definitely here to stay, but i think crytpo would definitely take a hit when fully-formed crypto regulation is implemented

1 Like