What profession did you want to pursue when you were a child?

Hi everyone!

Growing up, I had a lot of possible career paths in mind that I wanted to pursue:

• I used to be passionate about the world of crime which made me even attend Lancaster University’s Criminology with Psychology programme (which did not turn out so all considering that I dropped out lmao);
  • Like most children, I also thought about becoming a doctor, but I soon realised that I wasn’t made for that;
  • I took piano lessons for 5 years, so I wanted to perhaps pursue a career in music (but my parents turned me down :frowning:);
  • And now I am in my final year of my law degree, but I am still not sure whether this field is really going to stick with me for the rest of my life.

So what professions did you want to follow while growing up? Really curious to hear from you all!!

4 Likes

when i was very little i wanted to be president because all i saw in the news was how bad the economy in spain was :skull: then i wanted to become a notary public for some reason lol

3 Likes

I wanted to be a journalist but I can’t remember why. I also wanted to be a dentist because at that time I was going to the dentist a lot :joy: :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I had a few different professions in mind, police, architect, diplomat, translator, programmer and even now I’m still not fully decided lol

3 Likes

Not gonna lie, i dreamed about becoming a waitress or pizza delivery person🤣 Honestly have no clue why

3 Likes