Results day

Hey everyone!
Just got my A Level results today and got into my firm university choice.
Any advice as I am moving out would be appreciated,
Thanks!

1 Like

Congratulations, @farin - well done!

A long time since I went up to uni, but there are plenty of people here who can give you some great advice.

@Yogi99 , @amberinsyed

3 Likes

Congratulations Farin! Such an exciting day, now you can start thinking about how you will prepare for this new chapter in your life. I felt like such an adult when I started university. The most important thing to remember is that it may look scary because it’s a new environment but you there are other students just like you.

Wish you the best of luck <3

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Great news @farin ! It definitely an exciting time so there are a few things students tend to do which end up being a bit annoying to deal with later. One that comes straight to my mind is overpacking, I think pretty much every student does this: don’t pack every little thing in your room, its unlikely you will need 80% of what you think you currently need. Go for the essentials first (like bedding, cookware, toiletries…), then really put some thought into everything else. Is there anything that serves multiple purposes, do I really need all these sentimental things, could I come back at some point and get these things? Most students forgot that they will return at some point so they tend to bring everything they own along. Don’t do this, its really annoying when you have to throw things away or bring them back. Make a list and prioritise the necessities. Hope that helps :+1:

2 Likes